2. Go to Wiki Quotes, and find a quote from each show.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the show
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDB search functions!
4. Okay, think of what little patience I have as, oh, I don't know, your virginity. You always thought it would be there, until that night Junior Year when you were feeling a little down about yourself and your pal Kevin, who just wanted to be friends, well, he dropped by and he brought a copy of About Last Night and a four-pack of Bartles & Jaymes and badaow, it was gone forever—just like my patience is now.
5. God, I love this. You don’t realize how unqualified most of America’s youth is until you gather them all up in a room and make them speak.
7. Oh, no, no! Oh, let's hold on here! I've hummed along to your pity ditty. I think I should have the mic for a bit.
8. I'm not going through an odd phase, I really am odd.
10. I seem to have reached an odd functional impasse. I am, uh... stuck.
11. She said "Take a hint." But when I asked "What hint?," Naomi said if she told me what hint, that it wouldn't be a hint any more, it would be a statement.
12. Don't mistake me. I do love the ladies. It's just lately... I've been wondering... what it'd be like... to share the slaughter of innocents... with another man. Don't think that makes me some kind of a deviant, hmm? Do you?
14. Faith - that's another word for ignorance, isn't it?
This entry was originally posted at http://x-daffy.dreamwidth.org/145022.html.